Super.  Great.  Weekend.

macaroons

My brother sent me a sweet little box of macaroons from Paris.
Pretty sure I've got the best brothers ever, sorry.






Then...otters!

moar otters

I really hope I get reincarnated as one.






pike place

End the day with a stroll through the market, and you've pretty much got an excellent day on your hands.


Plus, almost NO RAIN.  Gasp!



{ what adventures did you get into? }





16 notes

  1. Unknown on April 11, 2011 at 7:09 AM

    Glad to see that they (largely) made it one piece...

     
  2. My Life Under the Bus on April 11, 2011 at 7:18 AM

    Awww I don't have any brothers - you are a lucky girl!!!

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on April 11, 2011 at 8:39 AM

    What a sweet brother:) Glad you had a fantastic weekend, darling. Happy Monday
    Muah

    Ps: I’m hosting a super cute Ruche GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

     
  4. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on April 11, 2011 at 9:01 AM

    ooh fun! I love the reflection shot :)

    I did nothing at all...so lazy!
    gimpy gets his stitches out today. so maybe next weekend we can go and do something..finally!

    - Tsuki

    P.S. You still have time to finish up your Crafty Challenge project! The new deadline for entries is this Friday, April 15th! Come and play!

     
  5. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on April 11, 2011 at 9:01 AM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  6. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on April 11, 2011 at 9:01 AM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  7. cb on April 11, 2011 at 10:22 AM

    OTTERS!!!!!!!! yes in a former life i like to think i was an otter! did you know that they hold hands when they sleep? oh cute is that!!

    xo,
    cb

     
  8. k on April 11, 2011 at 12:33 PM

    so does it really rain as much as people say there?? everytime i've been there it has barely rained and i've loved it!

     
  9. ana on April 11, 2011 at 5:51 PM

    yeah. your brother sure gets one seriously large gold star. that's awesome :) love that otter photo. they are so damn cute.

     
  10. Amanda on April 11, 2011 at 6:26 PM

    You had me at the macaroons!
    What a great weekend - I think you brother needs to give mine some lessons!

     
  11. keishua on April 11, 2011 at 6:33 PM

    Yep, your brother is pretty cool to send you those. They look too, good to eat!! Oh, I have not seen an otter in year! I think I would want to come back as an elephant...

     
  12. paislea on April 12, 2011 at 8:56 AM

    i love the picture of the water. it's SOOOOO blue/green/gorgeous!!! i love it!!

    allister bee blog

     
  13. Kristin E Bazan on April 13, 2011 at 3:36 PM

    ohhhh i love seattle so much!!! i have to move there one day. when i was there last thanksgiving i was able to go to the aquarium. so so fun. :]

     
  14. yourstrulydear on April 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM

    i wish i had fun weekend adventures like this. i also wish i had cool siblings who sent me delicious packages. wanna trade lives for a weekend, eh? haha

     
  15. Michelle {lovely little things} on April 17, 2011 at 6:18 PM

    Macaroons from Paris?? Impressive! And how thoughtful of your bro!

     
  16. Holly Knitlightly on April 20, 2011 at 3:47 PM

    Macaroons? Otters? Downtown market? I'm pretty sure this blog post has three of the greatest things ever.

    And, um. You totally gave me an idea. I'm going to mail myself some macaroons before I leave Paris.