I'm in a springy / happy / easter-y kind of mood today.


Click the photo for more pastel deliciousness.




Like this?  Try these:

i want these so bad

hey, it's pink, so it's 'office legal' right?
that's how i can justify it yes??

i need to get contacts again, so i can rock these
or these or maybe both

i may or may not have purchased this because it was so pretty and yellow-y and sprinkly




{ is it spring yet?? }





6 notes

  1. Stacey on April 12, 2011 at 4:12 PM

    Beautiful picks. Love the hat especially. I usually go to an annual Kentucky Derby party in May and i always buy a new hat. I'll have to check that one out. Glad you liked the house today:-)

     
  2. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on April 12, 2011 at 4:29 PM

    "sprinkly" is a word I'd use to describe you!

    love the pretty pastel one you made! :)

     
  3. heather on April 12, 2011 at 8:21 PM

    oh! i love your mood! :) those aqua earrings make me happy.

     
  4. My Life Under the Bus on April 14, 2011 at 6:45 AM

    Oh so sweet! It's grey grey grey here : (

     
  5. ana on April 14, 2011 at 6:50 PM

    this color palate is one of the reasons i love easter weekend. hah. great finds. :D

     
  6. Holly Knitlightly on April 20, 2011 at 3:46 PM

    You always create the most beautiful treasuries. I especially LOVE the yellow dress. Gorgeous.