Look what came in the mail this week!




Can't.  Freaking.  Wait.






Just a little taste:






{ what's making you happy today? }




9 notes

  1. cb on April 1, 2011 at 10:13 AM

    oh i love that song! thanks for sharing this new band, yay!! i hope you have a fantastic time sweetie!

    my bike ride tonight makes me happy! i can't wait!!!

    xo,
    cb

     
  2. Anonymous on April 1, 2011 at 12:43 PM

    Ooo sounds fun!

     
  3. urbancurtsy on April 1, 2011 at 2:36 PM

    SOUNDS like I need to go buy tickets. I love me some good music any day of the year! Great song!

     
  4. urbancurtsy on April 1, 2011 at 2:38 PM

    I probably should have mentioned I got to go to a live in home indie concert last night put on by Mindy Gledhill, I'll post about it later, but you should check he rout on youtube, she is AMAZING. It was sooo much fun! I was a lucky girl.

     
  5. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on April 2, 2011 at 3:09 PM

    How exciting!

     
  6. Almost Precious on April 3, 2011 at 1:02 PM

    Looks like you'll be on pins and needles waiting for that June concert. Certainly can't blame you for being excited. :)

     
  7. My Life Under the Bus on April 3, 2011 at 5:50 PM

    What fun to look foward to! I am happy to be back blogging : )

     
  8. yourstrulydear on April 5, 2011 at 5:01 PM

    what a fun song! i love it! and that music video is awesome. i basically want to be the girl in it haha. how exciting :)

     
  9. k on April 7, 2011 at 5:32 AM

    oooo i like this!!! that will be so fun!