For their birthday my Mom sent the kittens a box full of toys.
(I know, so spoiled right.)


She also sent the Catsitter DVD collection. 
It's footage of birds, mice, butterflies and the like, flitting across the screen.


I was skeptical at first...



tv junkie

...but it totally works!

Fiona doesn't seem to care for it, but the second we pushed play Max was hypnotized.








couch potato


I think we've created a monster.





{ does your pet watch TV? }



15 notes

  1. Brittany H. on April 15, 2011 at 8:20 AM

    This is hilarious!! Holy moly, I need to get this for our cat Virgil. He likes to hunt and mame, this might help him get some aggression out.

    How's your day?
    www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

     
  2. Brittany H. on April 15, 2011 at 8:20 AM

    This is hilarious!! Holy moly, I need to get this for our cat Virgil. He likes to hunt and mame, this might help him get some aggression out.

    How's your day?
    www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

     
  3. Unknown on April 15, 2011 at 8:40 AM

    so funny! - nope they don't watch TV :o)

     
  4. Andrea (Panda) on April 15, 2011 at 10:44 AM

    ah cute! i sometimes wish my pets watched TV cause its so dang cute to watch them.

     
  5. urbancurtsy on April 15, 2011 at 11:19 AM

    Seriously both of my dogs sit and watch tv with us all the time, forget watching animal planet or anything with animals, they charge the telly prepared for a fight. Thats too funny your mom sent you a box of kitty toys. I love it!

     
  6. Diana on April 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM

    Haha... I used to have one of these DVDs and one of my cats went crazy for it. It's great fun to watch them. Cats!

     
  7. Cari on April 15, 2011 at 12:00 PM

    We use the cat sitter dvds at our humane society. They work wonders!

     
  8. Victoria on April 15, 2011 at 2:05 PM

    Hmm, I don't think I've ever tried one of those DVDs... but it might work, they love chattering at birds through the window, and they used to chase my mouse cursor on my computer when they were smaller. I'll have to keep an eye out for something similar! :)

     
  9. heather on April 15, 2011 at 2:28 PM

    haha! this is so funny and your mom is so fun for sending your kitties such a big booty. don't all pets watch tv?

     
  10. jamberry_song on April 15, 2011 at 2:54 PM

    Hahahahaha! How adorable!!

     
  11. yourstrulydear on April 15, 2011 at 8:07 PM

    ahhhh! so cute :) jay-z will sometimes watch tv. usually if tennis is on, he watches the ball. or sex and the city (for the fashion of course)

     
  12. k on April 16, 2011 at 11:00 AM

    hellooo kelli g. but what if your cat tries to jump at the tv and breaks it????

     
  13. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on April 16, 2011 at 1:56 PM

    Oh my gosh too funny! My dog definitely watches TV sometimes.

     
  14. My Life Under the Bus on April 18, 2011 at 6:43 AM

    Bahahahaha!!! fantastic - What a good grandma! hahahaha

     
  15. ana on April 25, 2011 at 11:24 AM

    my mom gets gifts for my little fur balls too. yay for spoiled grandkids! :) hah. that is awesome that the video worked for him. & that second photo with the blanket is adorable.