Randomly awesome finds, fresh from the Taste Test.

"Hanging out, large polaroid print" by  kellyemeraldhart

I adore this photo.  It reminds me even the grayest of days can be beautiful.






"cubic brace" by spinthread

Do want!



 


"The Skipper Peacoat - Small" by RoverDog

I don't have a dog, but Oh. My. God.


 



"Mile High - Fine Art Print" by brandistrickland

This is how I feel everytime I look at the mountains. 
The Midwestern girl in me just can't not marvel at them.





"Hickory Hollow Wallscape" by TheBentTreeGallery

My house says: "I need this."




I know, I know - I'm not helping anyone's Etsy addicition.
Apologies, everyone. 




{ any random thoughts today? }





12 notes

  1. ana on April 6, 2011 at 8:33 AM

    ohhh. i looove all of these. what a great collection.

    gah! that pug! i want the pug in the jacket.

    my random thought is that i really want a frozen yogurt...most of my random thought revolve around food.

     
  2. kat @ withachanceof on April 6, 2011 at 8:53 AM

    i love all the random-ness! so beautiful. <3

     
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on April 6, 2011 at 9:15 AM

    here's a bit of random: it was snowing at my house this morning

    love that wall piece!

     
  4. cb on April 6, 2011 at 9:35 AM

    that bracelet is really cool, i want too!

    xo,
    cb

     
  5. Brittany H. on April 6, 2011 at 11:34 AM

    I love all your ideas in this post! That bracelet is so neat, and I have to agree with you about grey days. I love them, sometimes more than sunny days.

    Happy day!
    www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

     
  6. k on April 7, 2011 at 5:29 AM

    these are definitely all so cool - esp the cubic brace!! thanks for your comment while i was away, i'm happy to be back in to a normal routine, phew. but sad my friends are gone :( maybe i'll buy that to make myself happier! ha!

     
  7. Louise on April 7, 2011 at 11:45 AM

    The dogs in coats are where I go to cheer myself up whenever I'm grumpy... amazing!

     
  8. Diana Mieczan on April 7, 2011 at 11:53 AM

    That large polaroid print is awesome and my Monty would love that coat (giggle). Have a fantastic day, darling
    Kisses

     
  9. Victoria on April 7, 2011 at 8:36 PM

    omg - that pug.

    A little random - I've had this song stuck in my head all day after seeing this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArLiKPFsFoU

     
  10. Amanda on April 8, 2011 at 5:22 AM

    I want that little pug jacket! So cute!

     
  11. yourstrulydear on April 10, 2011 at 3:52 PM

    love the wallscape. you could totally make that! also, i want a dog so bad!! especially if i had a little jacket for it! eeps!

     
  12. My Life Under the Bus on April 11, 2011 at 7:22 AM

    Must have pug in coat...MUST!