Happy Thursday, all! 


Check out this amazing crocheted brooch I won from Ana at Erban.  It's awesomely detailed, and I love the deep purples for fall.  Check out her Etsy shops here and here for more awesomeness.









Check it out on my sweet Cupcakes & Bacon tote ( by Cakespy. jealous? :P )!

Thanks, Ana!



I also recently won this adorable pack of goodies from Sammy at The Cookie Button.  I love the cute little smile on mr ice cream cone!  Thanks, Sammy!



I'm feeling like one lucky lady these days!  ESPECIALLY 'cause I have such great readers.  Thank you all for your sweet comments yesterday (and always)!


{ have you won any sweet giveaways lately? }



13 notes

  1. paislea on September 2, 2010 at 4:13 PM

    so so so cute! i love that broach! it's so pretty!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  2. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on September 2, 2010 at 4:48 PM

    omg - i just realized i used the phrase "check out THREE TIMES in a row. i am fail!

     
  3. Andrea (Panda) on September 2, 2010 at 5:04 PM

    Super cute! you are a lucky lady!

    PS that bag maybe missing if its left around the office...all contents emptied of course. ;)

     
  4. yourstrulydear on September 2, 2010 at 5:09 PM

    check it ouuuuuut! haha. umm wow you are a lucky lady! i'm jealous. i'm doing a hairbow giveaway on my friends blog, but idk if that's how you roll... ps: i'm glad my post made you laugh. you should totally do one like it.

     
  5. MoB on September 2, 2010 at 5:40 PM

    you mean you won all these cute little things? How very lucky of you!

     
  6. C'est La Vie on September 3, 2010 at 5:34 AM

    that cupcake and bacon tote cracks me up!

     
  7. Unknown on September 3, 2010 at 5:46 AM

    i never win :o( ... i enter the "give-a-ways" but man there FIXED - haha - and that's the story i'm going with - cuz i can't be THAT unlucky to never win - hahahahah

     
  8. Stacey on September 3, 2010 at 7:17 AM

    I'm in the same boat with butterfly, i never win either:-(. However, i am very happy that You won! Congrats and a great prize too. Happy weekend! xx

     
  9. ana on September 3, 2010 at 7:57 AM

    agh! that cupcake/bacon tote is adorable! :D

    & you are very welcome. i am glad to see you are enjoying it! :)

     
  10. My Life Under the Bus on September 4, 2010 at 7:45 AM

    Oh I'm loving that bag. We were just discussing how there should be bacon centered M&M's.....way more awesome then pretzels.....

     
  11. heather on September 4, 2010 at 8:51 PM

    Yay! Love your tote and love its new brooch! I just won a couple giveaways, too. Hoping to get one together myself soon too, but I need to do some serious gathering to get me back on track first!

     
  12. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on September 7, 2010 at 10:36 AM

    Oooh I love those red shoes!

     
  13. Holly Knitlightly on September 11, 2010 at 1:05 PM

    Ah, so many cute things!