The continuing saga of our trip to the Puyallup Fair. 




Now, with more aminals.





Inside one of the competition barns.  The breeders and farmers take a lot of pride in showing off their aminals.





So proud.




 This is the craziest looking bird ever.


That's not a wig.




I love speckledy chickens. 






You're the most beautiful one of all.




 



 Can you tell this little sheep has 4 (four. Four. F-O-U-R.) antlers?  He's called a Jacob sheep, and he's NEAT!




 

The hubbers made a new friend!





















I feel like there's something wrong with these eggs...






And now, for your viewing pleasure....


... a cheeseburger made out of vegetables.




{ i'd eat that burger. wouldn't you? }



ps - the { treasury trove } will return next week, but in the meantime check out my latest ode to autumn here.



 

14 notes

  1. Tania on September 28, 2010 at 11:54 AM

    i love the staring contest sam had with the sheep!

     
  2. Unknown on September 28, 2010 at 12:00 PM

    veggie burger is awesome! - and those animals totally freaked me out - something is wrong with 4 antlers - this by a power plant of something?! haha

    PS - come on by - my first GIVE-AWAY is going on - $45 worth of goodiness!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  3. Andrea (Panda) on September 28, 2010 at 12:02 PM

    oooh the animals are my FAVORITE parrt! Growing up i had a speckled chicken just like that one and i believe my mom had another one right now...the name is drawing a blank. rock something....

     
  4. Livi on September 28, 2010 at 12:22 PM

    Oh i loved the fair this year! We couldnt find the pigs! I thought the fruit and veggie exhibit was cool! Glad you had fun :)

     
  5. ana on September 28, 2010 at 12:23 PM

    fair colors are awesome. & agghk! those eggs freaked me out. hah.

     
  6. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on September 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM

    that burger is just plain awesome

     
  7. heather on September 28, 2010 at 1:43 PM

    haha, i wouldn't have seen that veggie burger if you didn't point it out! love it! :)

     
  8. Holly Knitlightly on September 28, 2010 at 1:46 PM

    SHEEEEEEEEP! My favourite!! :)

    Wow, I can't get over that burger!! Haha so amazing!

     
  9. Diana Mieczan on September 28, 2010 at 3:05 PM

    How huge is that egg? OMG...I love the animals and the burger looks so yum:)
    Kisses,sweetie
    Happy Tuesday

     
  10. paislea on September 28, 2010 at 3:55 PM

    awe! looks like so much fun!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  11. Leia on September 29, 2010 at 3:40 AM

    It sounds like such a fun fair! I love all the animal pictures :D

    Leia

     
  12. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on September 29, 2010 at 8:22 AM

    Love these, animals are one of my favorites parts of going to a fair!

     
  13. T@PoppyPlacePdx on September 29, 2010 at 8:39 AM

    There is just so much to see. Thanks for sharing, I'd love to go :)

    My fav. is the goat with the 4 horns, I always wonder why they would get so many but nothing is going to mess with them, right! :)

    Have a lovely day, T. :)

     
  14. k on September 29, 2010 at 1:43 PM

    i had rabbits for 4-H once! :)