Happy three day weekend to all my American readers ! 
And you know what that means - Labor Day sale shopping !  The hubbers and I are planning to head into the city this weekend, so I've compiled my list of must-sees, to update my fall wardrobe. 

( Lists = faster shopping = less whining.  I'm sure you all know how this goes. :P )



 

Just a few of the pretties I plan on browsing at Anthropologie.  I definitely need a good belt this season!  ( have I mentioned we live in BFE, so an outing to anthro hasn't happened in like MONTHS. ) 




I seriously need some office appropriate plaid.  I think I can make this J. Crew top work with the right skirt.



 
                   
  
Definitely going to have to check out Nordstroms accessory selections for fall.  It's always been a great place to find inspiration (especially since many of the 'me likees' fall wah-ay out of my budget). 



10 to 1 odds I get left in Seattle. Who wants to give me ride home?? : P



{ so, what's on your plate this weekend? }



pssst! - I'll be back to posting on Tuesday. See you then !



16 notes

  1. T@PoppyPlacePdx on September 3, 2010 at 12:46 PM

    I hope you have lots of fun shopping. I love Nordies, those pumps are gorgeous.

    Have a lovely Weekend, T. :)

     
  2. ana on September 3, 2010 at 1:15 PM

    yay for shopping! i love that little Avian Shrug!! adorable :D

     
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on September 3, 2010 at 1:34 PM

    ooh poor hubs! Greg certainly likes shopping more than I do. I just don't like crowds!

    have fun though! I love that gray top!

    are you guys hitting up bumbershoot, too?

     
  4. Andrea (Panda) on September 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM

    oooh i love the earings! um lucky! i want to go shopping this weekend in stead of ripping my hair out at this wedding. Have fun!!

     
  5. Leia on September 3, 2010 at 3:21 PM

    I love those red flats and the bow bag!


    Leia

     
  6. yourstrulydear on September 3, 2010 at 9:12 PM

    umm please buy all of these and then model them on your blog. i love them all and i wish i had money for shopping. jealous!! we are just doing a lot of hanging out with friends and eachother :] have fun!!

     
  7. My Life Under the Bus on September 4, 2010 at 7:46 AM

    Could you please pick up one of those blue shirts for me ??? Yes the one up on the left there....LOVE !!!

     
  8. Amanda on September 4, 2010 at 9:52 AM

    Have fun shopping in Seattle! I'm jealous! I am loving that belt from anthropology- perfect for fall!

     
  9. heather on September 4, 2010 at 8:49 PM

    Yay! Have a lovely long weekend shopping! Remember when Labor Day sales were actually back to school sales? What ever happened to summer vacay lasting past August anyway? :)

    I love your outfit choices, esp that belt and shawl. And making lists to avoid the whining. Enjoy!!!

     
  10. k on September 6, 2010 at 1:47 AM

    those red flats are so pretty!!! can't wait to see what you end up with :)

     
  11. Diana Mieczan on September 6, 2010 at 3:26 AM

    I so need to get a plaid shirt this season and that bag is so sweet:)
    Have a wonderful time,sweetie
    Kisses

     
  12. Stacey on September 6, 2010 at 4:32 PM

    You're going to two of my favourite stores. Have fun and i know you'll be doing more than browsing:-). I am so happy plaid is in because i have a few plaid pieces that i just adore. XX

     
  13. Lisa Lisa Lisa on September 6, 2010 at 5:31 PM

    The purse from Nordstrom looks fabulous! It is the perfect color and I bet the leather is SOOOO buttery =)

    I am going to Seattle in a few weeks; any great tips for me??

     
  14. rachel on September 6, 2010 at 9:59 PM

    i was just in seattle! i didn't have a car, and i hope you got home. :)

    and nice plaid shirt, yes.

     
  15. nevertheless on September 7, 2010 at 9:11 AM

    oooh, hope you had a successful shopping spree :) I really like that J.Crew top!

     
  16. paislea on September 7, 2010 at 10:20 AM

    i love that plaid shirt and those earrings! they're so adorable!!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com