With October just around the corner,
it's not too early to start planning your perfect Halloween costume...





" Pterodactyl Dinosaur Monster Halloween Costume Adult Custom Size " by missnessamonster

You need to read the entire listing for this costume, and click through all the photos.  Trust me.  You may thank me later.  : )





" Custom Made Ice Cream Cone Hat " by lovemexleaveme

Panda, this one is for you. : )  It's a truly impressive little hat, isn't it?





" Little Gnome Costume SIZES 12mo 24mo 2T " by katesy

Another MUST read listing.  The photos are too cute to miss!  Makes me wish I had a munchkin I could dress up this year.





" Skirt Victorian bustle skirt Halloween marie antoinette gothic skirt steampunk skirt vampire ball" by thesecretboutique

For the more serious costumer, this gorgeous skirt will definitely make you stand out amongst the ghouls and goblins.





" Vegetarian Noodle Bowl Halloween Costume... Custom Size..." by NotTheKitchenSink

This is for all you hipster parents out there.  : P




{ so. what are YOU going to be for Halloween? }



11 notes

  1. ana on September 29, 2010 at 11:49 AM

    oh my. i love dinos! i so want to be one for halloween but not sure if i'll have the time to make a costume...hm. and i sure am loving the ice cream hat. ice cream is by far my favorite food group.

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on September 29, 2010 at 11:53 AM

    hahaha...the noodles are adorable...Last year one of my friends asked me to help her make a costume for her 5 year old how wanted to be a sunny side up egg...really!!! It was so funny:)
    Kisses my dear

    Ps: I am hosting a great GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

     
  3. k on September 29, 2010 at 1:44 PM

    it would be so fun to dress up as a victorian girl :)

     
  4. Unknown on September 29, 2010 at 1:46 PM

    i'm not sure yet - we were Thing 1 and Thing 2 a few years a go at a friends Halloween Engagment party - felt sorta' bad, we were the biggest hit - i thought the couple would've went all out and they didn't ..

    PS - GIVE-AWAY going on - just wanna spread the love!

    *kiss kiss*
    rika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  5. Stacey on September 29, 2010 at 2:02 PM

    I don't usually dress up, but i think i might have found the perfect costume for baby Z-the gnome is rocking! I bookmarked the etsy store-thank you! xx

     
  6. Andrea (Panda) on September 29, 2010 at 2:14 PM

    that hat is WAAAY impressive! do you think i could do a better job???

     
  7. Janet Mazorie on September 29, 2010 at 4:04 PM

    These are so great. I love the ice cream cone and little gnome costume. Super cute! Sadly I hate dressing up for Halloween and I probably wont this year. Don't worry it doesn't keep me from having a great Halloween night!

     
  8. Amanda on September 29, 2010 at 6:05 PM

    I am not sure what I will be this year- I have been trying to brainstorm. I love the ice cream hat and the noodle bowl made me laugh.
    What are you going to be?

     
  9. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on September 29, 2010 at 10:22 PM

    love the monsters. I read her descriptions for her other ones, too --so cute

    i'm sure i wont dress up this year. the boypiece doesn't like to dress up ...or party...so there ya go!

     
  10. Anonymous on September 30, 2010 at 4:19 AM

    I have no idea what I'm going to be yet!

     
  11. My Life Under the Bus on October 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM

    Hahaha ! Love the dinosaur thing going on there !!! I was a witch last year and actually got to act in the Haunted House at school which was pretty awesome scaring all those kids : D