It seems time to present the next installment of my "30 before 30" list....because last night I achieved one of them!  It was just the motivation I needed to pull this out of "edit post" mode.

( for my new readers: HI! this is a continuaton of this post.)





11. take another painting class
12. pull out Elmer and shoot more large format photos
13. take up kayaking
14. learn to drive a manual transmission vehicle
15. get a product onto the Etsy Front Page
16. re-learn how to play the flute
17. audition for a community theater show (eep!)
18. go indoor rock-climbing with the hubbers
19  take a snowboarding lesson
20. ride in a hot air balloon






Stay tuned for the final installement of "the list: 30 before 30."

 




(note: this photo has nothing to do with anything. i just really like it.)



{ Can you guess which one I can now cross off my list? }
 
 
 

11 notes

  1. Zabrinah on September 9, 2010 at 3:01 PM

    Ahh! I love this.

    Audition for a community theater show! Do it! Do it!

    :)

    As you can tell, I love theater. It's my passion.

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    Zabrinah

     
  2. Stacey on September 9, 2010 at 3:33 PM

    Yippee! I'll be cheering for you. So i'm guessing that you've already auditioned? xx

     
  3. yourstrulydear on September 9, 2010 at 4:01 PM

    i'm not very good at guessing. unless you took that picture with elmer? i dont know. anyways, i want to do most of these too, good goals. except the flute...i always steered clear of band instruments. i was in orchestra. soooo much cooler. hahaha ok not really. anyways, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. i really appreciated it, and you're awesome :] xoxo

     
  4. Andrea (Panda) on September 9, 2010 at 5:21 PM

    I am SO teaching you how to drive a manual transmission. So get ready!!!!!

     
  5. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on September 9, 2010 at 7:07 PM

    well I know but that's no fair!

    Dude, grab the hubbers and go to REI this weekend. Climb the Pinnacle and cross of #18!

     
  6. k on September 10, 2010 at 2:59 AM

    you shot more photos??

     
  7. C'est La Vie on September 10, 2010 at 6:13 AM

    oh goodness, good for you!!! :) keep on chugging, i'm about to cross one off my list tomorrow night!! going to see an opera in downtown Kiev!! :)

     
  8. Diana Mieczan on September 10, 2010 at 7:48 AM

    Is it the driving a manual transmission verhicle?....Well done to you sweetie:)
    Kisses and have a great Friday

     
  9. Unknown on September 10, 2010 at 8:24 AM

    i'm at the 30 after 30 now :o)

     
  10. ana on September 10, 2010 at 12:03 PM

    wonderful list! :D
    snowboarding is a definite must - it's a really fun time.

     
  11. amanda on September 11, 2010 at 10:39 AM

    had to say, #13 did it loved it! you should do it asap! and #14 have to tried to learn and had quite a scare. my boyfriend was teaching me on his car and by some bad chance his radiator BLEW right as I was getting the hang of it. crazy steam and smoke coming out of his hood. supposedly it had nothing to do with me driving ( still don't believe that) but he said it was just really bad luck that it happened now but it was going to happen sometime soon anyway. so, point of the story... I'm scarred and am too chicken to try again. but good luck to you my friend!!!!