I would say this was probably one of the laziest weekends we'd ever had, but we did actually manage to leave the house on two seperate occasions.


We watched the Super Bowl on Sunday.  It's a completely different experience when you have no vested interest in the outcome.  And this year I *gasp* actually watched the game, instead of just the commercials.



But.  I did still watch 'em.
 


This made me so homesick!



And this was pretty much the cutest commercial I've ever seen.





{ Sometimes it's just nice to play it lowkey, eh? }






14 notes

  1. kat @ withachanceof on February 7, 2011 at 6:30 AM

    it was a pretty sad game if you were in my house. my poor husband lol. i love the darth vader commercial! i missed it. thanks for sharing!!! ^_^

     
  2. Diana on February 7, 2011 at 9:46 AM

    I watched the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills with some girls as we drank vodka and had tequila shots and ate pancakes and a millions snacks. I liked how I could use the superbowl as an excuse to eat and drink a lot!

    That darth vader commercial is the cutest thing. I wonder if that's an actual child in there or maybe just a little person? He's brilliant.

     
  3. cb on February 7, 2011 at 12:17 PM

    yes playing low key is very good for the soul! i need a break!

    thanks for sharing this commercials that is the one thing i miss about not having tv...seeing the silly commercials during super bowl!

    oh by the way...the mister has a very LARGE messenger bag which he brought with him...we only bought the frame so no wheels and the bike fit right in the bag! he must have been a sight to see! hehe

    xo,
    cb

     
  4. Isabel on February 7, 2011 at 12:44 PM

    the VW commercial is so cute!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

     
  5. Anonymous on February 7, 2011 at 1:27 PM

    I loved the Darth Vader commercial :)

     
  6. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on February 7, 2011 at 9:44 PM

    there must've been something in the water. how were we both so incredibly lazy this weekend?

     
  7. this free bird on February 8, 2011 at 1:56 AM

    kelli. so sick. i think the superbowl is after me since i didn't watch.

    going back to bed but wanted to say thx for the well wishes.

    xo,
    c

     
  8. yourstrulydear on February 8, 2011 at 6:50 AM

    i LOVED that vw commercial haha. so cute!! i kind of watched the game, but mostly i was just staring at the screen and zoning out, or playing on facebook, until the commercials came on. haha.

    also, your living room sounds awesome, but you should still send me pics :) haha. i'm super nosy and i love seeing pictures of other peoples houses. plus i love your color scheme!

     
  9. yourstrulydear on February 8, 2011 at 6:51 AM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  10. k on February 8, 2011 at 7:59 AM

    i am liking that detroit one!!!

     
  11. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on February 8, 2011 at 8:08 AM

    Love the Darth Vader commercial, hehe.

     
  12. My Life Under the Bus on February 8, 2011 at 1:12 PM

    This was my favorite commercial - it reminds me of my 7 yr old who has worn this costume for the last 2 yrs!

     
  13. Janet Mazorie on February 8, 2011 at 4:24 PM

    I didn't watch the super bowl and so I missed all the commercials. Thanks for sharing that second one...you're right it might be the cutest commercial ever!

     
  14. Amanda on February 8, 2011 at 6:43 PM

    I loved both of those commercials - and I watched the game more this year too :) Usually I just love the super bowl for the awesome snack food :) Lazy weekends are the best!