I had maybe a little too much fun editing photos with Picnik.





It was another glorious week to be on the road.







I love my new commute home.  I drive straight up into the mountains.







This time it was like driving up into fluffy orange marshmallow clouds.
(Is it weird that I had a serious joy buzz from driving?  Probably.)





I think for a little while, I'm going to be swapping my semi regular "Fashion Friday" posts for "Photo Fridays."  
I love doing wwKw's and other fashion posts, but unfortunatly they require an amount of time I just can't devote at present. 

 They WILL be back, though. 

And when that happens, I'll host another Virtual Fashion Show to celebrate.  Stay tuned, fashion junkies!



In the meantime, I hope you enjoy pics from my weekly travels!



{ what's on your plate today? }



12 notes

  1. Anonymous on February 11, 2011 at 9:19 AM

    Gorgeous pics :)

     
  2. cb on February 11, 2011 at 9:51 AM

    these a beautiful! i feel i can never get a good sunset picture while in the car! the colors are soo awesome!

    going on a mustache bike ride tonight..yahhoooooo!!!

    yay another virtual fashion show...yippe..count me in again!

    xo,
    cb

     
  3. Valentina A. on February 11, 2011 at 9:56 AM

    amazing pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://yourfashioncafe.blogspot.com/

    check mine too if you want :) kisses

     
  4. the runaway romantique on February 11, 2011 at 11:51 AM

    wow such gorgeous photos! makes me crave some long road trips :) have a great weekend, sweetie!

    - therunawayromantique

     
  5. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on February 11, 2011 at 12:51 PM

    im so jealous you get to take photos in daylight ;)

     
  6. Amanda on February 11, 2011 at 3:38 PM

    Pretty! Sometimes a nice drive can make the day a little sweeter. I love my drive as well..but I'm not sure I could take such lovely pics!

    Beautiful colors - looking forward to more photo Fridays :)

     
  7. My Life Under the Bus on February 11, 2011 at 4:50 PM

    Stunning Kelli just beautiful!!!

     
  8. Isabel on February 11, 2011 at 7:00 PM
  9. Coco Cake Land on February 12, 2011 at 8:07 PM

    dreamy.... ^__^

     
  10. Diana Mieczan on February 14, 2011 at 2:24 AM

    Those photos are so dreamy:) I love them, sweetie. Have a fantastic Valentine's day:) Muah

     
  11. k on February 14, 2011 at 9:22 AM

    you make me laugh! i like your driving photos but were you driving WHILE taking them?!

     
  12. ana on February 15, 2011 at 5:17 PM

    i like the photo friday! but i am also happy that you will be doing a virtual fashion show again...i'd love to give it a shot :D

    love these photos.