I've stumbled my way into some lovely 'new-to-me' Etsy shops lately. 
( Don't you just love it when that happens? )



"the CONSTELLATION leather and canvas pouch" by scoutandcatalouge

Probably everyone else is already aware of the awesomeness of this shop.  Wouldn't this pouch make a styling clutch??







"Choose Any 10 Bars // Vegan Organic Cold Process Soap" by prunellasoap

There is something so delightful about these soaps.  They remind me of artfully crafted candies.  (And I love me some candy.)  I wish I'd found these before Christmas - this lot would make perfect stocking stuffers!  Good thing I've got lots of upcoming birthdays...







"Miniature bunny" by Elze

This shop is just bursting with uber-cuteness.  These sweet little bunnies look they've just wandered out of the pages of a children's book.  He'd make a lovely desk mascot though, wouldn't he?







"A cup of Nordic Tea - Retro Scandinavian design Poster A3 Yellow" by handz

I don't know what Nordic Tea is, but I want some!  I love the celebration of classic vintage design, the cheery colors - it's all perfect.  (And seriously all the prints in this shop are equally fabulous!)







"Whale Tissue Holder - Cyan" by gnomesweeeetgnome

This is the most awesomest tissue holder of all time.  I love it.  And it needs to be mine.  Check out this rad shop for even more clever little things.






{ what's new that you're into? }





13 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on February 9, 2011 at 6:47 AM

    What a great finds. I love soaps like those and the poster is adorable! kisses and hugs, my dear

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

     
  2. Daniela on February 9, 2011 at 8:02 AM

    love that tissue holder too :) I want it for my bathroom!!

     
  3. Daniela on February 9, 2011 at 8:21 AM

    lol thanks! First time doing it.. by post 15 I'll probably be going crazy ehehe

     
  4. My Life Under the Bus on February 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM

    LOL - I fixed my post so people don't think I am wrapping my neighbor in plastic and petroleum jelly ! hahahahahaha!!! XO - well that gave me a good laugh! There is an example of why you shouldn't wrote your blog at 5:00 am!

     
  5. cb on February 9, 2011 at 10:03 AM

    man that whale tissue box is awesome!! i hate tissue boxes they are so ugly! great that you stumbled upon this shop!

    xo,
    cb

     
  6. k on February 9, 2011 at 11:58 AM

    Scout & Catalogue has to be my favorite!

     
  7. Anonymous on February 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM

    I love the soaps!

     
  8. Stacey on February 9, 2011 at 3:51 PM

    loving that bunny and that tissue holder is too cute!

    PS. Sounds like you live in a fun neighborhood where people can express themselves:-)

     
  9. ana on February 9, 2011 at 4:33 PM

    Gah. These are sooooo great. I love them all, especially the pouch.

     
  10. paislea on February 9, 2011 at 7:43 PM

    i am completely in love with that miniature bunny! he's just way too cute!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  11. keishua on February 10, 2011 at 5:43 AM

    the vegan bars look good enough to eat. Currently, I am obsessed with hats.

     
  12. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on February 10, 2011 at 1:09 PM

    Yay I LOVE learning about new Etsy shops!!

     
  13. Jamie-Lee Burns on February 10, 2011 at 11:22 PM

    umm wow. think i'll be browsing these stores tonight!