This is probably the only garden I'll ever succesfully grow.


Click the photo for more fresh finds.




Like this?  Try these:









{ can you tell I'm ready for spring? }






9 notes

  1. Anonymous on February 8, 2011 at 10:44 AM

    The tile with the clouds on is really pretty. Well, they are all lovely images :)
    Just to let you know I have some new buttons available as my old ones have vanished, please take a look :)

     
  2. cb on February 8, 2011 at 10:58 AM

    i love all the flowers! i love spring so much! i can't wait for it!

    hehe your comment made me laugh yesterday....pervert, prevert! hahahahahaha

    xo,
    cb

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on February 8, 2011 at 12:13 PM

    I am also ready for spring and this VASE little violet is so beautiful:) Have a lovely Tuesday, my dear
    Kisses

     
  4. k on February 8, 2011 at 12:44 PM

    purrrrty things. you are a treasury queen!

     
  5. My Life Under the Bus on February 8, 2011 at 1:13 PM

    So so ready for spring - that poppy necklace would make me feel better... I think we are going down to -10 or-20 tonight : (

     
  6. Amanda on February 8, 2011 at 6:41 PM

    Gorgeous! I am in between loving winter and ready for spring :)

     
  7. Anonymous on February 8, 2011 at 11:44 PM

    I love those two prints, they really caught my eye. And now I'm tempted, which is no good. ;)

    Don't feel bad chickadee, I'm not one for the plants either. My mum's the one with the lush garden and green thumb, must run in her family. I have had fantastic luck so far with my jade plant, which is cat friendly and doesn't need frequent watering. Maybe some succulents would work for you?

     
  8. Leia on February 9, 2011 at 9:24 AM

    I'm totally ready for spring too!

    Leia

     
  9. Amy on February 9, 2011 at 10:28 AM

    I'm ready for spring too! Nice collection. The umbrella with the heart raindrops is co cute.

    P.S. I'm sticking a little package in the mail for you this week. Hope you like it. :)