It's cold.  I'm cranky. 

I need something excessively cheerful...



"Ruffled Paper Lace Stationery Card Pink and Orange" by AshleyPahl

...like this.






"Sprinkles and Milk Soap" by WhippedUpWonderful

(You know how I love sprinkles.)






"SHINY MORNING" by dazeychic

New mantra?






"Handmade lamp, lamp shade, pendant light, ceiling, hanging lamp, accent lamp Orange Sunset by FiligreeCreations on Etsy" by FiligreeCreations

omg.  I want this.  It's like a big, juicy orange hanging from the ceiling.






"Mabel Hedgehog Lambswool Plush - Made to order" by saracarr

Ok, tiny hedgie.  You've made me smile.




Mission accomplished.





{ what's bringing you cheer today? }




15 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on February 23, 2011 at 6:51 AM

    That milk soap looks adorable:) Its gloomy here too, darling. Kisses and hugs

    Ps: I’m hosting a stunning Ruche GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

     
  2. Almost Precious on February 23, 2011 at 6:56 AM

    Just coming to your blog has made me smile. All those lovely colors in that lacey card by AshelyPahl feels like a warm summer breeze and that orange lampshade almost makes me want to take a bite out of it.

     
  3. k on February 23, 2011 at 7:34 AM

    aw they are pretty. don't be cranky! take a pencil and hold it horizontal with the floor. now put it in your mouth that way and it will force you to smile, works everytime! (not like, alll the way in your mouth, just til it can't go anymore...and use a full sized pencil)

     
  4. paislea on February 23, 2011 at 7:56 AM

    i am in love with that hedgehog!!! he's so cute!!

    allister bee blog

     
  5. Diana on February 23, 2011 at 12:24 PM

    The cold just makes me want to eat and be under blankets. I'm freezing here myself too, and am lusting after a hot vacation that I'm not going to get.

    I love that print you picked. Oh, how I wish I felt like that in the mornings!

     
  6. T@PoppyPlacePdx on February 23, 2011 at 4:38 PM

    Oh Kelli, you always bring such great things for us to see.

    I LOVE the big orange Lampshade. I have to go check out her shop.

    Stay warm my dear, this crappy weather should be over in a few days (Hopefully) then we should be DONE!!!!!

    Have a lovely cozy evening, indoors, cheers, T. :)

     
  7. Janet Mazorie on February 23, 2011 at 4:46 PM

    That soap reminds me of Funfetti cake, my boyfriends favorite kind! The colors are very cheery, lovely finds.

     
  8. Isabel on February 23, 2011 at 10:16 PM

    that ruffled stationary is adorable!

    Isabel

     
  9. nevertheless on February 24, 2011 at 6:23 AM

    ooh love this - the sprinkles and milk soap looks good enough to eat :P~

     
  10. keishua on February 24, 2011 at 12:22 PM

    That lamp shade is sweet. i love the color. i think i am cheered because it almost Friday. Oh, and a nice cup of tea.

     
  11. Brittany H. on February 24, 2011 at 2:02 PM

    Woah! I thought that soap was cake and got hungry! Loving your blog.

    PS- I'm hosting my first GIVEAWAY on my blog. Please come and see!
    X

     
  12. cabin + cub on February 24, 2011 at 3:46 PM

    I am loving the hedgehog... can it be any cuter!?

     
  13. My Life Under the Bus on February 24, 2011 at 4:38 PM

    Hot fancy coffee!!! I had to sit in a tiny desk in a cold dark hallway to make parent teacher appts. I thought I would never get warm again brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I like the hedgie too one of my boys has a hedgie puppet he wears constantly.

     
  14. Amanda on February 24, 2011 at 5:58 PM

    I love the lace stationary and that bright soap!
    Hot tea is bringing me some cheer today - feeling a bit under the weather :P

     
  15. ana on February 26, 2011 at 11:49 AM

    omg. that soap. i want to eat it. (because it looks candy-like, not because i have some weird soap-eating-obsession)