One of the things I love best about Etsy is the Pounce feature. For those of you unfamiliar with Etsy, Pounce allows you to jump (or 'pounce' like a kitteh hee hee) to randomly selected shops that feature one of 2 criteria: shops with a recently sold item OR shops awaiting their first sale.
It is from 'pouncing' through the Undiscovered shops that I've been introduced to some truly amazing emerging artists. I thought, since I will be a 'noob' again soon, I'd feature some of these talented folks here.

So without further ado, here is my first round up of brilliant new Etsians:



1.  "Don't Make My Belly Mad" (so silly, and so true!) by studiollamallama
2. the uber yummy looking  "Red Velvet Cake" by RSullivanArt
3. "Small Yellow Pinhead Pincushion" makes me lol by Gloomstopper

{ enjoy!}


2 notes

  1. Kawartha Beads on April 23, 2010 at 10:53 AM

    Best of luck with the opening of your new Etsy store! So nice of you to share some newbies:)

     
  2. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on April 23, 2010 at 11:19 AM

    Thanks, KB! :)