On this dreary Wednesday, I'm inspired to try out a new weekly blog feature. Welcome to the very first edition of "crave + rave" ! During these sessions, I'll be posting Etsy finds that I'm currently lusting after. 

And away we go! (no turning back now, just tell your checkbook to accept it):



 MinatureRhino's constellation embroidery makes me long for campfires and wide open spaces. What is it about the stars that makes me think of summer?




Speaking of summer, there's nothing I love more than a good fair or fesitval. There is something a little 'Royal Tennebaums-y' about Opart 'Street Party' photograph. I just want to climb inside it and join the fun!




Ever since I started reading her blog, I've been in love with this "super pleated tote," made from 'fleather.' I'm sure the hubbers will thank you, Bungaloe, for giving me yet another bag to drool over...; )



I pretty much want one of everything in Dollybirddesign's shop, but I am particularly in awe of this item -- that's a REAL spiderweb preserved inside the pendant! I'm no spider lover, but the intricacy and beauty of these natural creations is simply amazing.




And last, but not least, is this hilarious wallet collaboration by Tinymeat and Chris Bishop. I mostly love it because it reminds me of the hubbers' repeated assurances that he could "take a bear."


{ goodbye, paycheck }




5 notes

  1. Almost Precious on April 28, 2010 at 11:00 AM

    What a treasure of great finds !
    What a great blog !!!
    Discovered you from your post on an etsy forums thread...you've now got another new follower.

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on April 28, 2010 at 2:52 PM

    Minature Rhino's constellation would make a perfect gift!
    Great finds and thank you for sharing :)
    Kisses

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on April 28, 2010 at 2:54 PM

    Btw: thanks so much for following me:)))))

     
  4. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on April 28, 2010 at 3:14 PM

    ;)

     
  5. jessica/miniature rhino on April 30, 2010 at 12:26 PM

    bug is the name of my cat! nice post and thanks for sharing my work too!
    jessica/miniature rhino