Since Saturday went a little something like this:

           rain,                            sun,                     drenching rain,


I decided to stay indoors and do a little of this:


and a little of that.:


It was so nice to be able to devote an entire day to making things, and getting ready for my Etsy shop's Grand Opening. Stay tuned, because this week I will announce the date my shop will open it's doors. Oh, and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for a special offer for Blog Reader's Only...

{ Can't wait! }



3 notes

  1. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on April 26, 2010 at 9:51 AM

    great use of the crappy weather! I need to get started on my new product line...so keep up the pics, i need the inspiration!

     
  2. jdavissquared on April 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM

    how fun! can't wait to check out your shop!

    found you on etsy forums and I'd love it if you visited me too!

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on April 27, 2010 at 12:12 AM

    How great! Love the pictures!
    You have a beautiful blog:)