Are you addicted yet?





Leave me your link or user name in the comments. 
I'd love to have some new boards to peruse.



{ what are you pining to pin today? }





5 notes

  1. Anonymous on March 6, 2012 at 9:00 AM

    FashionsMaven on Pinterest - I think - I dont use it enough :)

     
  2. cb on March 6, 2012 at 11:14 AM

    im on pinterest and love it! under citybirds!
    xo,
    cb

     
  3. Diana on March 6, 2012 at 3:49 PM

    I love it! It's such a good way to keep track of things. Recipes are especially useful.

    Here I am! http://pinterest.com/poppybrew/

     
  4. Diana on March 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM

    Um, your profile photo on there is the best! Haha, I love it!

     
  5. BonBon Rose Girls Kristin on March 13, 2012 at 8:28 PM

    It is ridiculous how addicted I am!