Little Gray Fox hosted a Blitz Craft Challenge on her blog. 


Here is my entry.


crafty blitz!


We had 72 hours to create our pieces, which had to meet some specific requirements.
(I got all excited and told Tsuki this was just like a crafting version of "Chopped," to which she responded "chopped what?"   Seriously?)



And here is an overly thorough diagram of the requirements I chose.


 


It was super fun!  The short time frame really made me pick an idea and run with it. 
(And we all know I tend to wait until the night before a crafty challenge is due anyway...)

Hop on over to her blog and check out the other crafty little foxes posted there.



{ would you do a Craft Blitz? }




6 notes

  1. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on March 1, 2012 at 10:02 AM

    ooh i LOVE IT! I can totally see you wearing that!

     
  2. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on March 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM

    haha, well i am wearing it today.

     
  3. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on March 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM

    also, thanks.

     
  4. yourstrulydear on March 1, 2012 at 8:38 PM

    amaaaazing!! i want one! haha ;) also, thats such a cool idea!

     
  5. Andrea (Panda) on March 1, 2012 at 8:42 PM

    Love it!!

     
  6. Diana on March 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM

    That challenge sounded hard! You made an awesome piece! (Also, I don't know what chopped is either)