I know it's not Wednesday, but it's been such a long time.




Loving this gold necklace.  So dainty!







This pillow is just too cool.  (And so is Irina.)








There's something so happy about this little brooch
(And you know I loves me a good brooch.)








I don't know what I would do with these tiles,
but I really feel like I must have them somewhere in my home.
( check out this entire shop chock full of awesome things.)




So. 



{ Can you guess the theme? }





7 notes

  1. paislea on March 16, 2012 at 12:02 PM

    oh my gosh! i adore that pillow it's so wonderful!! thanks for sharing and happy friday!

    drop by allister bee soon!

     
  2. Diana on March 16, 2012 at 1:44 PM

    I love that pillow too!

    I can't guess the theme though. Don't tell me yet! I'm still gonna try to figure it out.

     
  3. T@PoppyPlacePdx on March 17, 2012 at 11:57 PM

    HI Kelli, it is so nice to see you back here in Bloggerville :)

    You always find such amazing items, I too really like the pillow :)

    I was following the link to the boots, 'coz I want some just like that but they are sold out.......:(

    Oh well, I most probably will look for some at some point.

    Thanks for your sweet comment :)

    Have a lovely weekend, cheers, T.:)

     
  4. Marina on March 18, 2012 at 5:20 AM

    I want that pillow!

     
  5. k on March 18, 2012 at 9:49 AM

    the gold necklace made my heart beat a little fast!!! like it lots :) iv'e missed you! i basically did disappear for 3 months besides random posts, haha..hope you are doing well.

     
  6. cb on March 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM

    love the necklace! so simple and timeless!
    xo,
    cb

     
  7. Why Girls Are Weird on March 19, 2012 at 1:46 PM

    That necklace and that ring... yes please!