Has it really been nearly 3 months since my last post?


IMAG0665

Worst.  Blogger.   EVER.



I wish I could say I had some great reason for this unplanned hiatus.


But I don't. 


Too much stress, not enough happy.  Which makes for great whining, but not so fascinating blog posts.


But I have missed this blog.


IMAG0640


And I am tired of being too tired to do things.  And stuff.  (Mostly things.)


So, I'm done with that.  Onward and upward.  And blogword.
(whaat? punned!)



{ so fill me in -- what have i missed ??? }



6 notes

  1. T@PoppyPlacePdx on January 16, 2012 at 7:32 PM

    It is so nice to see you back :)

    Happy New Year! :)

    I was a bit of a slacker last year blogging too!

    But sometimes we just need to let ourselves off the hook from things :)

    Love pic :)

    Have a lovely evening, cheers, T. :)

     
  2. Unknown on January 17, 2012 at 2:57 AM

    I know how that is... Glad to see you back though.

     
  3. Stacey on January 17, 2012 at 5:17 AM

    happy new year darling! haven't blogged much myself-it happens:-)

     
  4. keishua on January 17, 2012 at 10:28 AM

    think i am in the same boat. glad to be slowly "jumping ship" so to speak. welcome back.

     
  5. cb on January 17, 2012 at 10:32 AM

    your back! yay!
    xo,cb

     
  6. yourstrulydear on January 22, 2012 at 3:19 PM

    ive been a lousy blogger for a while,so its all good. i'm glad youre still alive and well :) welcome back!