Winter has found the Pacific Northwest.


snowy pines


And eeeverybody's losing their minds.



But I can't blame anyone.




When I woke up to this on Wednesday,


early morning snow


I knew I wasn't going anywhere.




So we just kicked back and enjoyed the beautiful view from our window.


snowy yard





But now that things look more like this


IMAG0903
(that's a sheetload of ice)


I'm pretty much over the novelty.




{ can we just get back to the rain already? }





5 notes

  1. cb on January 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM

    i want a snow day. when i was in high school, it didn't snow where we lived but my family's house was out in the country up in the hills and TWICE it snowed! i declared it a snow day and didn't go to school and slept in my warm bed all day. it was fantastic! i got the good of both worlds those two glorious days!
    xo,
    cb

     
  2. Lila on January 19, 2012 at 12:35 PM

    We've had snow since Sunday but the last few days have hit us hard. I'm loving the snow...at least I haven't had to drive in it yet. Plus my puppy, Bella has been so fun to watch. We are near Woodinville, where are you?

     
  3. T@PoppyPlacePdx on January 19, 2012 at 10:23 PM

    Oh too Funny :)

    We really didn't get hardly any snow, it kinda went around us on our little hill :)

    But we have had so much rain and now the temp.is up the snow is melting and we are on flood watch :)

    Oh the joys of Oregon weather LOL!!!

    Take Care, Cheers, T. :)

     
  4. Stacey on January 20, 2012 at 7:04 AM

    wow! i am tempted to say lucky you just because i have been wishing for some snow! i know i can't believe it either, but it doesn't feel like winter here at all...

     
  5. this free bird on February 8, 2012 at 8:12 PM

    I friend of mine lives in Gig Harbor and it was a hot mess!!