It's no secret that the hubbers and I are currently obsessed with the BBC.

And now that we've run through all of Doctor Who, Torchwood and Sherlock Holmes....


...Top Gear!





I don't care much about cars, but this is single handedly one of the funniest things I've ever seen on television.  So if you're in need of some serious lolz today, set aside 7.5 minutes and check this out.

( Sorry for the commercial, but that's the only way I could get this clip in one go. )





{ tell me, did you lol?   don't lie to me, i'll know. }




5 notes

  1. ana on July 21, 2011 at 7:34 AM

    bbc top gear kick's usa's top gear any day. haha. love this clip too. :D

     
  2. Unknown on July 21, 2011 at 7:59 AM

    Love Top Gear... and yes i did lol ;)

     
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on July 21, 2011 at 12:35 PM

    Top Gear has always been a fave of mine. I'm kinda bummed they turned out an American version...besides the Office, we usually murder their shows!

     
  4. ana on July 22, 2011 at 7:46 AM

    ps: happy birthday ;)

     
  5. T@PoppyPlacePdx on July 22, 2011 at 7:46 PM

    Just imagine being a teenager on a paper chase sitting in the back of one of those, oh wild and crazy days (He! He!) T. :)