I can't believe how fast this summer is going by.



"Clan bear brave" by RoyalMint



If you can't tell, I've recently returned to full time work. 
I think it's been nearly a year since I've done the 9-5 thing, and I'm still trying to adapt.




"Table Top Forest Terrarium" by CaptainCat



So a big fat "I'm Sorry For Sucking At Blog" to my wonderful followers and to those blogs I normally stalk.  I need to get my crap together and figure out a posting system that doesn't have me waking up at 5am.
 
 
And now I need to go find out what Max is whining about so persistently.
 (See? My blog isn't the only thing I neglect, it seems.  Sigh. ) 
 
 
 
 
{ what's keeping you busy these days? }
 
 
 
Pssssssst! - the pics have nothing to do with anything.  just awesome Etsy things I love.
 

12 notes

  1. Anonymous on July 7, 2011 at 7:49 AM

    I hope work is going ok :)

     
  2. cb on July 7, 2011 at 10:45 AM

    i love that little bear! he is so cute! sorry about the 9-5 but i hope you are happy! my craft fair has been keeping me busy and after that i will still be busy making more stuff for the shop! a crafters works is never done! hehe

    xo,
    cb

     
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on July 7, 2011 at 11:56 AM

    ah yes, welcome to my world. It's not great, but it pays the bills (some days)

    I wish there were more hours in the day -- or less commute time. grr

     
  4. paislea on July 7, 2011 at 12:36 PM

    i love the terrarium!!!

    allister bee blog

     
  5. ana on July 8, 2011 at 2:14 PM

    firstly, love that first bear. cute!

    it's okay to neglect the blog & stay busy :) i like seeing what you're liking on etsy via the circles. hah.

     
  6. Almost Precious on July 9, 2011 at 3:03 PM

    Summer does seem to fly by doesn't it? Maybe it's because the weather is nice and we get out and do more than during the cold winter months.
    I think you're doing quite well with keeping your blog fresh, some of us go weeks and weeks at a time without a thing to say ... blush, blush !!!

     
  7. T@PoppyPlacePdx on July 9, 2011 at 6:35 PM

    Hey Kelli, I think the summer is going so quickly 'coz it only really got started, remember all that rain we had :(

    Congrats, on the job change :)

    Have a lovely weekend, T. :)

     
  8. k on July 11, 2011 at 2:19 PM

    i get that sucky blogger award also!! and i have that panicky feeling that summer is going by too fast.

     
  9. My Life Under the Bus on July 12, 2011 at 5:32 PM

    Oh tis the season - I've got the kids 24/7 I am lucky I get to use the bathroom! I hope you are having some fun this summer!

     
  10. yourstrulydear on July 14, 2011 at 7:24 PM

    i think you've been doing rather well with your blog! i've been neglecting mine quite a bit lately. work will definitely do that to you. hopefully i will be blogging more now since i can finally share something i've been hiding for a few months... ;)

     
  11. keishua on July 17, 2011 at 7:01 AM

    Posting can be strange when you are working. I think it takes some time to get into the groove. My schedule is a bit crazy these days, too and it is hard to have flow. Hope you are well.

     
  12. Amanda on July 29, 2011 at 3:48 PM

    Summer is just slipping away! I have been a away from the blogosphere lately myself. I swear that time just goes faster in the warmer months ;)
    Cheers to getting back in to the groove :)