I have a lot of catching up to do.



But until I get that sorted,


sweet revenge


have a photo of the most delicious cupcake ever.




{ what's your poison today? }





6 notes

  1. Kristin H on September 26, 2011 at 6:47 AM

    Looks soo good and just now when I am on a low carb diet!! Best, best

     
  2. The Captain on September 26, 2011 at 7:38 AM

    YOU'RE BACK!!!! YAYYYYYYY

    where did you get that cupcake/can you send me one/what kind is it?

     
  3. Anonymous on September 26, 2011 at 9:33 AM

    That looks great! Glad you're back :)

     
  4. k on September 26, 2011 at 1:02 PM

    that is the best kind of poison i guess!!

     
  5. ana on September 27, 2011 at 5:24 PM

    oh, that looks yummy. i have a lot of catching up to do too. :)

     
  6. Diana on September 29, 2011 at 4:43 PM

    I completely want that food and drink you have there. What the eff kind of cupcake is that anyways? It looks like my sort of cupcake, not loaded with too sweet icing or anything frilly. And anything in a champagne flute is always the best.