During the insanity that is this week, 
I like to reflect back on what a lovely weekend it was...



i'm onna boat

...sailing lazily across the bay...




self portrait

...wandering around town....




ebel skiver

...eating my weight in various street noms.




free fremont

I'm going to pretend I'm still there, ok?




{ how's your week goin'?}




5 notes

  1. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on August 17, 2011 at 11:01 AM

    i wanna goooooooo!

     
  2. cb on August 17, 2011 at 11:51 AM

    sailing is so awesome and so is eating your weight in delicious yummies ;D
    xo,
    cb

     
  3. keishua on August 18, 2011 at 8:58 AM

    what a sweet weekend. My week is okay and here's hoping that it get's even better.

     
  4. Almost Precious on August 29, 2011 at 5:13 PM

    Some days are fantastic and they sort of make up for the days that aren't so hot. I think you had a truly enviable weekend. :)

     
  5. k on September 13, 2011 at 9:36 AM

    kelli! are you gone forever???