I envy the editorial hands that curated these gentle treasuries.  It takes a soft touch to present something so lovely. 


Click the links to view the entire collections.















{ which do you prefer? }




13 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on August 17, 2010 at 11:48 AM

    I adore the pink Paris sky...Its beautiful:) Great finds,sweetie

    Have a wonderful day:)

     
  2. paislea on August 17, 2010 at 11:49 AM

    i love that recycled sail throw pillow. it's so lovely!

    thanks for sharing! i hope you're having a great day!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  3. ana on August 17, 2010 at 12:34 PM

    oh, i love them all. especially that pink cloud print. i'm a sucker for art.

     
  4. this free bird on August 17, 2010 at 1:33 PM

    the sail pillow really caught my eye. i think it would be great in my living room b/c we live at the beach and it would fit right in...however there's something about the box-o-trix that is kinda making me happy!!

    xoxo,
    carrie
    from this free bird, but somehow the thing signed me in to follow you using my twitter? gah! i don't understand technology worth a hoot.

     
  5. Andrea (Panda) on August 17, 2010 at 2:27 PM

    Awe the first one! that robot in there is soooo cute! i want him on my shelf!!

     
  6. Emily@VitaNostra on August 17, 2010 at 3:01 PM

    Very pretty! The second is my favorite. I am a sucker for pretty shoe pictures. But, that pink Paris sky is definitely a fave. I love the pinky/peachy colors in this collection!

     
  7. My Life Under the Bus on August 17, 2010 at 4:12 PM

    Oh it is hard to choose ! I love the soft colors of the second but that Pink Paris Sky is calling me too ! Have you ever seen urbandesign' s photography on etsy ??? That's what the Paris photo reminds me of !

     
  8. Janet Mazorie on August 17, 2010 at 4:31 PM

    I don't think I can pick a favorite. They are all beautiful. I love the soft subtle colors in the middle and last treasuries.

     
  9. Stacey on August 17, 2010 at 8:08 PM

    I'm actually loving the colours in each treasury. They are all beautiful!xo

     
  10. Leia on August 18, 2010 at 10:00 AM

    Everything is so pretty! My faves: raspberry shrug (but what would you wear it with?) and the pink cloud print!

    Leia

     
  11. T@PoppyPlacePdx on August 18, 2010 at 11:56 AM

    Oh I am a sucker for pink :) These are so beautiful :) T.

     
  12. k on August 19, 2010 at 4:05 AM

    these are so perfect - I love the wood letter - we have one for our last name - but it is white, i think it's such a cute decoration!

     
  13. yourstrulydear on August 20, 2010 at 9:00 AM

    ahhhhh i want that raspberry shrug!