Between blogging, maintaining my Etsy shop, work, and now my brand new Nook e-reader, I spend most of my day plugged into one form of technology or another.   And we all know by now how much I love color and silly things pretty much above all else, right?  : P


So here we go...



"Wood Grain Padded Nook Sleeve" by stitchduchess

I love love love Nook. Don't get me wrong, I uber-love books, but our house has pretty much reached its capacity for bookshelves.  Since I can't part with any of my beloved reads, Nook comes in pretty handy.  I think Nook deserves something pretty to wear, don't you?





 "recharge empty battery brooch" by nekochii

I am notorious for letting my portable electronic goods drain down to the last second of battery juice.  Maybe this brooch would be a helpful reminder... PLUS, it's funny 'cause this is pretty much how I feel by the end of a work day. 







"nerd herder odds and ends gadget wallet" by Rockitbot 

This thing is just awesome!! It's clever, well contained and I love an Etsy seller with a sense of humor.  I feel like my hubbers could really use of these, now that he totes around a USB drive like a proper geek.





 "British red phone box iPhone case" by CrankCases

 No, I don't have an iPhone.   It's no secret that I'm craving one (dang you, Verizon), and if and when I do obtain one, I love this case.  





 "the internets t-shirt" by chopshopstore
 
Who doesn't love a good interwebs meme?  Ok, so I just found out what that means a few months ago, but whatever. You know what I meme.  Anyway, this t-shirt has 'em all.  Or  a small fraction of them at any rate.   See how many you can identify. (Hint: the more you know is directly proportionate to the amount of time you spend procrastinating at work or school.)   Viva los links!



 { how does your geek flag fly? }





 

17 notes

  1. paislea on August 4, 2010 at 11:48 AM

    ooooooh! i love that nook sleeve. if i had one, i'd for sure rock out that sleeve!!

    i hope that you're having a great day today lovely!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on August 4, 2010 at 11:52 AM

    Love the nook very much!!! and my geek flag, flies high...:)
    hahahah

    Kisses,sweetie and have a great day!

    Ps: I am having a really great GIVEAWAY today…hint?(something you can wear) so please join in !!!!

     
  3. paislea on August 4, 2010 at 12:32 PM

    also, i NEED that i phone case. i have a sweet iphone that needs protecting!! ;)

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  4. Unknown on August 4, 2010 at 12:33 PM

    VERY cute! - i don't have any "clothes" for my gadgets :o( .. i'm pretty basic when it comes to them ..

    ps i DO agree OLD sweats that have been washed WAY too many times - LOVE them - i wear my Dad's college sweatshirt (Ft Lauredale) ALL the time - it's SOOOOOO comfy!

     
  5. Tayebug on August 4, 2010 at 12:35 PM

    I love the phone case. It is so cute, but alas, I do not have an iphone either.

     
  6. Almost Precious on August 4, 2010 at 12:50 PM

    All really neat techie keepers. My fave is the ipod case...have always adored the British red telly boxes, wonder if they still have any left now that everybody's gone mobile?

     
  7. Oh, My Darling on August 4, 2010 at 1:09 PM

    Wow, the red phone booth case is awesome! My geek flag flies in so many ways, I'm not even sure where to start! Perhaps in the fact that I'm very clumsy, and that I wear "nerd glasses" some days.

     
  8. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on August 4, 2010 at 1:11 PM

    heey I don't see chocolate rain! :p

    i like the iphone case but i could never go to a softie. mine is ruff and rugged and has protected against many a clumsy fall! :)


    ♥ Tsuki
    Little Gray Fox

     
  9. Stacey on August 4, 2010 at 4:22 PM

    I love the nook sleeve and the iphone case. Like you,i don't have an i phone because i don't have AT&T, but i sure love 'em! xo

     
  10. Amanda on August 4, 2010 at 4:45 PM

    I want an Iphone too- and now I really want a nook! So nice to have all your books on gadget- awesome! Cute little sleeve- so cute! Happy Wednesday :)

     
  11. Anonymous on August 4, 2010 at 4:58 PM

    so cute! im anew private follower♥

    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

     
  12. k on August 5, 2010 at 12:06 PM

    as high as yours i think!! haha...i LOVE that telephone booth iphone cover, seriously.
    and thanks for your nice comment on the WILW!

     
  13. T@PoppyPlacePdx on August 5, 2010 at 12:06 PM

    What no plaid ones :)

    I hadn't noticed plaid until you mentioned it the other day, now I see it everywhere, very pretty, Have a lovely day, :) T.

     
  14. heather on August 5, 2010 at 7:49 PM

    Ha!! These are all so cute! Especially that brooch. Oh and that cover for the iphone (I don't have one either, you're not alone!)

     
  15. ana on August 6, 2010 at 9:04 AM

    oh wow. i love all of these finds! that nook cover is amazing. i kind of want a nook just so i can have that cover. eep.

     
  16. Leia on August 6, 2010 at 9:55 AM

    I'm such an electronics geek! These quirky accessories are all so cool.

    Leia

     
  17. nevertheless on August 8, 2010 at 9:13 PM

    I've seen the word 'meme' used so much lately lol, it's really becoming such a buzz word