Hi! This is Krystal (I blog at Village) and I'm guest posting for our Kelli today! My mission? Random. Basically anything...do you know hard that is? But anyway, I finally settled on showing you these movie barcodes because they make me happy - a whole film is taken and the screen shots are cut into these tiny slivers and put together all barcode like...which is pretty neat - you can check out the Tumblr here. (I found it via this site)


The movies above are West Side Story, Office Space and Aladdin...can you guess which is which??



{answer 1. office space 2. aladdin 3. west side story}
 
 
 
Thanks, Krsytal!

14 notes

  1. ana on June 2, 2011 at 9:37 AM

    this is so brilliant! :) the only one i got correct was aladdin...figures all that color was that movie. thanks for sharing.

     
  2. k on June 2, 2011 at 1:30 PM

    i like the title it looks good!! thanks for having me kellii!!!

     
  3. Amanda on June 2, 2011 at 7:35 PM

    These are really cool! I love how each movie has such unique colors - awesome!

     
  4. Andrea Krummel on June 3, 2011 at 4:33 PM

    how interesting! aladdin was pretty obvious with all that bright blue :)

     
  5. essbesee on June 3, 2011 at 6:26 PM

    Cool!

     
  6. Elisa on June 3, 2011 at 9:53 PM

    never heard of this, very cool!

     
  7. Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life on June 5, 2011 at 1:20 AM

    That's really cool! I only recognized Alladin :-)

     
  8. paislea on June 5, 2011 at 11:47 AM

    oh wow!! this is really cool!!!! i am going to guess that aladdin is the middle one, west side story is the bottom one and office space is on the top!!!

    ♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  9. Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys on June 5, 2011 at 2:39 PM

    Hehe, I got them all! That's pretty much madness though!

     
  10. heather on June 5, 2011 at 2:54 PM

    ooh! these are AWESOME!

     
  11. Molly Page on June 6, 2011 at 2:47 PM

    What a fascinating project! These are really beautiful and INDEED random. I guessed Aladdin right... (pats herself on the back)

     
  12. Anonymous on June 7, 2011 at 4:41 AM

    New to me! Very cool.

     
  13. Lisa Lisa Lisa on June 7, 2011 at 10:12 AM

    These are so cook! Krystal, you are so clever and always find fantastic inspiration. :)

     
  14. Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! on June 7, 2011 at 6:27 PM

    Gorgeous! I'd hang these on my wall!