Good things come in tiny packages.
I should know.


"Super Tiny Owl, Brown Fat Micro crochet miniatures collectibles toys, OOAK" by suami

How do you even make something this small and adorable??






"Tiny gold dash necklace" by ritasoy

So tiny.  So delicate.  So should be mine.







"Brooch/cameo Banner" by Deerface

I marvel at the incredible detail in this delicate little painting.






"Miniature Cloud Factory" by PearsonMaron

Even though I don't think we need any (we have quite enough clouds out here thank you very much),
I still pretty much adore the quirkiness of this. 






"tiny forest gardens" by knitalatte


Mmmmmushrooms.   (Stop gagging, hubbers.) 
Do you think there's a tiny little gnome living somewhere in this photo?





{ what little things make you happy? }


 

7 notes

  1. keishua on June 15, 2011 at 9:00 AM

    oh, so cute. I really like the first and last pictures. Little things that make me happy-so many. Right now, water. I'm addicted to this stuff!!

     
  2. Unknown on June 15, 2011 at 9:11 AM

    I love the thimble gardens! What is it about miniatures that is so intriguing? Like dollhouse furniture. I wish I still had mine from when I was a kid:)

     
  3. ana on June 15, 2011 at 10:54 AM

    oh! that little owl is too cute.
    i can't think of anything little besides resees minis that make me happy.

     
  4. cb on June 15, 2011 at 10:58 AM

    tiny things are just so cute! i love the owl and that tiny painting is sooooo cute!


    xo,
    cb

     
  5. Lisa Lisa Lisa on June 15, 2011 at 11:24 AM

    That necklace is PERFECT. And the cloud factory?? So adorable. It would make for a fun gift.

     
  6. paislea on June 15, 2011 at 12:51 PM

    ahhhh! i love that tiny little owl! so cute!!

    allister bee blog

     
  7. Elisa on June 17, 2011 at 10:34 PM

    wow, you are right, that owl is just too cute. It must be alot of work and patience to make it. Kuddos to the creator! I also like the tiny garden.