There's a certain someone who has a birthday coming up.
I'm hoping this is one of those days he doesn't read my blog.



"Men's Red Recycled Bass Guitar String Bracelet" by TightlyWound

Pretty.  Freakin'.  Cool.






"Hollow Book Safe - Therapy with Flask Cut-Out (flask included)" by ConduitPress

Who couldn't use one of these??






"Recycled Bicycle Chain Cuff Links" by bicyclerecycled

These are so clever!  Perfect for the bicycle enthusiast.






"The Doors - Greatest Hits record clock (Light My Fire, Riders On The Storm, People Are Strange)" by RecordTime

This could really groove up his man cave.




"Leather Upcycled Fossil Briefcase with Hand Painted Map of Michigan" by BrightWall

I love anything functional with a clever, fun little twist.
Plus...Michigan! Yay!





Go here for more fella-tastic finds
(and to discover what else these fab finds have in common).





{ what would you give the man in your life? }






13 notes

  1. cb on April 13, 2011 at 9:43 AM

    the cuff chain links are really awesome! it is super cool what people can make out of those! there is one shop on etsy and they made owl earrings out of bike chain, so cute!

    of course anything bike related i get for the mister ;D not sure what he needs right now but i have 6 more months to think about it!


    xo,
    cb

     
  2. T@PoppyPlacePdx on April 13, 2011 at 9:50 AM

    Hey Kelli, I think I could use that book right about now (He! He!)

    It is tough to think of what to buy for guys sometimes, I usually end up buying "Blazer" tickets for the sports nuts in our house. I can never go wrong with those :)

    Yep, I think you do have the BEST bro in the world, sending Delicious goodies from Paris, WOW!

    Loved your Photo of the tree witht the face, do you think he talks to the face on the Moon (He! He!)

    Have a lovely Wednesday, T. :)

     
  3. k on April 13, 2011 at 12:52 PM

    that MI briefcase is SO COOL!

     
  4. paislea on April 13, 2011 at 4:54 PM

    i love the flask in the book. my man would appreciate that! hahah

    allister bee blogf

     
  5. this free bird on April 13, 2011 at 5:32 PM

    I love record clock...very cool! The chef needs sunnies so that's what he's in process of choosing. He's picky!

    xo,
    c

     
  6. heather on April 13, 2011 at 9:43 PM

    oh! i'm sure i've said this before... but i am terrible at shopping for boy stuff. but i love all your picks here. that bag is awesome, the book safe funny, and base guitar necklace? oh yeah!

     
  7. My Life Under the Bus on April 14, 2011 at 6:45 AM

    My poor guy All he wants is Dunkin Donuts gift certificates - he gets up and leaves by 5:30 -6:00 am so he enjoys his coffee! Love that book - I need one in the shape of a chocolate bar! .... or maybe a carafe of Nutella! LOL

     
  8. Emily@VitaNostra on April 14, 2011 at 6:52 AM

    Great finds!

    RIght now... at this very moment... I'd love to give him the gift of time. It's free and he could spend it with me :)

     
  9. Unknown on April 14, 2011 at 7:41 AM

    Joe is all about watches - it's my goto gift for him! .. all these are really cool picks love!

     
  10. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on April 14, 2011 at 8:10 AM

    Those are all kind of amazing!

     
  11. Diana Mieczan on April 14, 2011 at 1:04 PM

    Those are such a great finds and my Balazs would love those Bicycle Chain Cuff Links..So cool! Happy afternoon, sweetie

     
  12. ana on April 14, 2011 at 6:51 PM

    oh. i love that bracelet...but for me (blush).
    my guy is a watch collector & a gadget lover. he'd probably really love those cufflinks though. :)

     
  13. Amanda on April 14, 2011 at 7:16 PM

    I love the flask book safe. very cool.