Omg.  It's been a while, hasn't it?

So like a BILLION years ago, Tsuki of LittleGrayFox sent me photos of these amazing shoes that SHE MADE! 
How clever is this girl??


Look.


 
 





 

So now, without any (further) ado, some wwKw outfits to go with.



 

pants: gap
bangles: charm&chain





 

earrings: ylang23
skirt: modcloth
cardigan: johnlewis
 clutch: kate spade (at piperlime!)




 



dress: modcloth
earrings: guess (at zappos!)
scarf: modcloth
sweater: j.crew
bag: piperlime







{ what would you wear? }



ps - i don't know why the photos are kinda blurry.  i think this compu hates me.  whatevs.  let's call it "soft focus" instead of "blurry like i'm on a bender."


14 notes

  1. Andrea (Panda) on November 12, 2010 at 10:40 AM

    she is so talanted!!! i love all the outfits and think the shoes would go great with them!!

     
  2. T@PoppyPlacePdx on November 12, 2010 at 10:46 AM

    How did she do that?????

    They are absolutely gorgeous :) I would never wear them, I would just sit and stare at their beauty all day :) AMAZING :)

    Have a lovely weekend :) T.

     
  3. cb on November 12, 2010 at 10:51 AM

    LOVE that dress from modcloth and that sweater that is with it! i was eying that dress for a while but just bought another dress instead! can't wait to get it <3

    xo,
    cb

     
  4. The Captain on November 12, 2010 at 11:16 AM

    it's official, tsukifox is wayyy more talented than anyone i know. MAKING SHOES?!

     
  5. Anonymous on November 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM

    Those shoes are amazing!

     
  6. Diana on November 12, 2010 at 1:49 PM

    Those are so cool. Who makes their own shoes? It blows my mind!

    I simply adore your use of soft focus.

     
  7. ana on November 12, 2010 at 3:14 PM

    oh wow. those shoes are amazing! & i am so lusting over the orange bag from antrho in the first group.

     
  8. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on November 12, 2010 at 3:35 PM

    Oh my goodness! First of all-yay! I've been waiting for this installment! I just saw them in my closet yesterday and thought it's time to wear them again!

    I love the third one! It's definitely an outfit i can pull off with my pear shape :) great selectios all around tho!

    And to those wondering... I didn't make the actual shoes. I found thrift store shoes and decoupaged them with origami paper :) it was a few weeks of tearing bits and placing them then many layers of modpodge and finally a sealant. I've worn them dancing and in the rain and made them over 5 years ago... They're still in top shape!

    I can't make actual shoes but I have a fried who does! He makes them from scratch with wood and leather... It's amazing to see!!

     
  9. Kayla on November 12, 2010 at 4:21 PM
  10. Janet Mazorie on November 12, 2010 at 4:57 PM

    Very cute shoes! I love the last two outfit options. The color of the second sweater is gorgeous.

     
  11. Lisa Lisa Lisa on November 12, 2010 at 6:40 PM

    I love all of these outfits! Especially the fitted blazer from AE. Nice!

     
  12. Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels on November 14, 2010 at 2:24 AM

    Those shoes are AMAZING! I think I'd wear them with a simple black flared wrap dress, fun patterned black tights and a cool necklace. They are so awesome they would totally make the outfit!

     
  13. k on November 14, 2010 at 3:31 AM

    soft focus is totally the new fad, it's cool!
    and I really want that last outfit.
    AND buying a turkey in germany is a really good idea, i think if have connections to the base!

     
  14. My Life Under the Bus on November 16, 2010 at 9:21 AM

    Those shoes are a-dor-a-ble!!! That first set is calling my name!