The lovely and talented Stacey of Design Addict Mom (go read it and get your design fix on) recently bestowed this happy little award on my little blog. 


And since there can never be enough happy in the world,
here's some things that make me jubilant:





Christmas

(some ornaments from my tree)






via
sprinkles

(I'm having this crazy love affair with them right now. I'm not joking when I say I go through a little bottle in a week.)









wood grain







this song








nail polish

(duh.)







old buildings







peppermint








this spot







via
yarn







fruity drinks on vacation

(ignore the massive plate of nachos in the foreground....)






And now I'd like to pass this onto these lovely bloggers:











List the things that make you happy, and be sure to pass the happy onto others.




{ what makes you happy? }




23 notes

  1. k on September 30, 2010 at 7:29 AM

    christmas, yeah!!

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on September 30, 2010 at 8:33 AM

    I love christmas too and chocolate chip cookies...Congrats,sweetie
    Kisses

     
  3. Andrea (Panda) on September 30, 2010 at 9:25 AM

    a bottle of sprinkles a week?! thats crazy and also would make me happy too...cept bacon bits make me happy and i would go through a bottle a week but i had to cut myself off.

    Thanks for passing this to me!!! im gonna work on my list right now!

     
  4. T@PoppyPlacePdx on September 30, 2010 at 9:30 AM

    Gotta agree, Christmas for me too! That is when everyone is home :)

    Have a lovely day, T. :)

     
  5. ana on September 30, 2010 at 9:59 AM

    haha. thanks for including me :D your blog makes me happy too. & i love the pirate talk in the comment you left, i totally read it in a pirate voice, out loud. :)

    gah. i love that yarn tattoo...and love yarn too.

     
  6. ana on September 30, 2010 at 10:00 AM

    wait a sec...do you actually just eat the sprinkles? straight from the bottle? that is awesome. hah.

     
  7. Unknown on September 30, 2010 at 10:16 AM

    YOU totally make me happy!!!! - THANKS lova'!!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~
    Enter Give-Away Here: ~TiptoeButterfly Give-Away~

     
  8. heather on September 30, 2010 at 4:12 PM

    Your owl ornament makes me happy! And the fact that you are (SERIOUSLY???) going through a jar of sprinkles a week! I want to have some of what's happening in your kitchen!

    Thanks for the love!!!!

     
  9. Anonymous on September 30, 2010 at 4:14 PM

    What a great post! Ive never tried the Essie Matte Finish top coat - I need to!

     
  10. paislea on September 30, 2010 at 4:24 PM

    i love the sprinkles! so cute!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  11. yourstrulydear on September 30, 2010 at 5:48 PM

    aww, yayyy!! hehe. i love all the things on your list. which is why we are e-friend soulmates. and now i'm gonna go do this :] yippee!

     
  12. this free bird on September 30, 2010 at 10:08 PM

    You have some RAD Christmas decorations. I've got tree envy like no other!!

    and ps-moth's wings is one of my faves too - i play it on repeat sometimes!!

    xoxo,
    carrie

     
  13. its simple love on September 30, 2010 at 10:30 PM

    Hello Dearest! I wanted to let you know you are the winner of the Lil Petite Jewelry Giveaway on my blog! Please email me ASAP at: its simple love at live dot com. I am so happy you won!

    Rachael

     
  14. Leia on September 30, 2010 at 11:41 PM

    Oh I love so many of the things you mentioned here! Sprinkles, nail polish, peppermint, fruity drinks...!

    Leia

     
  15. k on October 1, 2010 at 1:25 AM

    oh but i love your lumber jack boots!!

     
  16. k on October 1, 2010 at 1:30 AM

    p.s. topshop on oxford street was ridiculously huge. like, i couldn't even shop there because it was massive and so crowded! but i found another one on a quieter street that was much smaller...but a much better experience!

     
  17. Stacey on October 1, 2010 at 6:02 AM

    I can't wait for Christmas and i love nail polish! Love the list! Thanks for the shout out too! xx

     
  18. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on October 1, 2010 at 8:39 AM

    Yay Christmas. Happy weekend lady!

     
  19. ana on October 1, 2010 at 10:08 AM

    oop. made my list!

    this was fun :D

    http://erban.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-happy.html

     
  20. My Life Under the Bus on October 1, 2010 at 10:47 AM

    1. Love that spot in the woods - the boys would love it too - and if they're happy I'm happy.
    2. Awesome tattoo !
    3. Sweet little owl ornament
    4. Chocolate
    5.Caffiene !

    Happy Friday : )

     
  21. My Life Under the Bus on October 1, 2010 at 10:47 AM

    1. Love that spot in the woods - the boys would love it too - and if they're happy I'm happy.
    2. Awesome tattoo !
    3. Sweet little owl ornament
    4. Chocolate
    5.Caffiene !

    Happy Friday : )

     
  22. Tania on October 1, 2010 at 6:33 PM

    cupcakes make me happy! and friends in different awesome cities all over the states. duh.

     
  23. Holly Knitlightly on October 4, 2010 at 11:48 AM

    As I was scrolling down this list I'm like, ooh, sprinkles.. love wood grain, and old buildings! Mmm peppermint.. Ah what a pretty place! YARN!!!!!!!! (Then I stared at that photo for a few minutes, ha!)

    So, great post. :)